Making payment,Payment methods
1.1. What payment methods are available?
a) Milabuy.com accepts payment via PayPal, Western Union, and Wired Transfer (T/T).
b) Orders can only be shipped to a verified address, please make sure that it is correct before payment. The payment process using PayPal is easy and simple when you shop with us at Milabuy.com.
c) Generally, e-checks and pending payment will take 3-4 business days complete the processing stage.
1.2. How do I pay using Western Union?
Make payment through Western Union.Please concact us,we will give our company information(First Name,Last Name,City,Country) to you.
How to do payment?
1) You can use your Credit Card/Debit Card through Western Union Online click here (see payment process detail)
2) You can go to Western Union agent location for payment (Find Western Union Locations,click here)
3) You also can pay by phone (see payment process detail click here)
Note: After you have submitted payment by Western Union, please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
(1) The sender's name
(2) The exact amount you sent (and the currency)
(3) Sender's address
(4) Your shipping address and Order Number
(5) The 10 digit control number(Money Transfer Control Number,abbreviation 'MTCN')
We will contact you as soon as possible after we have received your email and processed your order.
1.3. Can I use a credit card with PayPal?
Yes, you can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express with PayPal.
1.4. Why does the payment status report that is pending?
Payment made by an e-Check will take a few business days to clear when using PayPal. This is normal. The status will be pending and we will be happy to send your order once it has been cleared.
1.5. Can I pay by credit card but not through PayPal?
We currently only accept credit card payments through PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay with either a credit or debit card without any extra charges! Don't worry if you cannot pay using PayPal, as you can still easily pay for your order by bank transfer (T/T) or Western Union! These payment options give you even more flexibility and choice.